Fancy something quick. Just throw it all in a bowl and enjoy.
4 Cups of Arugula
1 Cup of Chopped Cucumber
1 Cup of Chickpeas
2 Tbsp of Balsamic Vinegar
1/4 Cup of Extra Virgin Olive Oil
Pinch of Sea Salt and Pepper
1. Pre-heat the oven to 200C/400F.
2. Drain and wash the chickpeas and then pat them
dry with a paper towel. Spread the chickpeas out
on a baking sheet with parchment paper and
drizzle the 2 Tbsp of olive oil on top. Bake the
chickpeas for 30 minutes, moving them around
every 10 minutes.
3. While the chickpeas are baking prepare the salad
ingredients. Make the dressing by combining the
balsamic vinegar, olive oil, sea salt and pepper.
4. You can add a sweetener of choice here as well if
5. Once the chickpeas are done toss them into the
prepared salad for a much healthier crouton
Fat: 29 g
Carbs: 28 g
Protein: 6 g
Total Calories: 391 Calories