These are a crowd-pleaser for any event. Chicken wings are never missed when
you can have cauliflower bites. I serve these with celery sticks, carrots, and my
plant-based Blue Cheez Dressing
1 cup nondairy milk
1 cup whole wheat pastry flour
1 teaspoon garlic powder
½ teaspoon onion powder
⅛ teaspoon black pepper
1 teaspoon paprika
2 tablespoons nutritional yeast flakes
1 cauliflower head, broken into florets
10 ounces oil-free buffalo wing sauce
1 cup Blue Cheez Dressing (page 125)
Carrot sticks, for serving
Celery sticks, for serving
1. Preheat oven to 400°F. Line a baking sheet with
parchment paper and set aside.
2. In a mixing bowl, whisk together the milk, flour, spices, and nutritional yeast.
3. Place all the cauliflower pieces in the milk mixture and coat thoroughly.
4. Spread the cauliflower on the prepared baking sheet.
5. Bake for 20–30 minutes, or until light golden brown.
6. Once the cauliflower florets are crisp and golden, coat them with the buffalo
sauce and bake for an additional 5 minutes.
7. Serve with the Blue Cheez Dressing and carrot and celery sticks.