Healthy and nutritious. What more could you want?
1 Can of Chickpeas
1/2 Cup of Cooked Quinoa
1 Small Tomato
1/2 Cup of Diced Cucumber
1 Tbsp of Olive Oil
Pinch of Sea Salt & Pepper
1. Measure out 1/4 cup of quinoa and add to a pot with
1/2 cup of water.
2. Turn the heat on to high until it’s boiling then bring the
heat down to low until all the water has been
absorbed and the quinoa is fluffy.
3. While the quinoa is cooking chop the cucumber,
tomatoes and avocado into small cubes.
4. Combine all of the vegetables in a large bowl.
5. Add the quinoa to the vegetables once it’s done.
6. Mix in the olive oil, salt and pepper to finish.
Fat: 15 g
Carbs: 41 g
Protein: 11 g
Total Calories: 339 Calories