This bread is slightly sweet and very moist. It goes well with a bowl of chili or
1 tablespoon Ener-G Egg Replacer
2 tablespoons warm water
2 cups finely ground cornmeal
2 teaspoons baking powder
⅛ teaspoon of sea salt
1½ cups of soy milk
¼ cup applesauce
2 tablespoons agave nectar
1. Preheat oven to 375°F. Line a 9 × 9 inch square
pan with parchment paper and set aside.
2. In a small bowl, mix the egg replacer with the water. Set aside.
3. In a large bowl, whisk together the cornmeal, baking powder, and salt.
4. Add the milk, applesauce, agave, and egg replacer mixture to the large bowl.
5. Pour the batter into the prepared pan and bake for about 20 minutes,