Falafel Salad | lunch
Got a few minutes to spare. This is healthy and easy to prepare.
1 Can of Chickpeas
1/4 Cup of Red Onion
1/2 Cup of Fresh Parsley
1 Cloves of Garlic
1/2 tsp of Cumin
Pinch of Sea Salt & Pepper
2 Cup of Fresh Greens
2 Tbsp of Tahini
1 tsp of Lemon Juice
1. Pre-heat the oven to 400F.
2. Combine the chickpeas, red onions, garlic,
cumin, parsley and cilantro in a food processor.
Process for a few seconds, leaving the mixture a
little bit chunky.
3. Form 8 small patties with the mixture and then
refrigerate for an hour to let them set.
4. Bake for 45 minutes, flipping them halfway.
5. While the falafel is baking prepare the salad
and the dressing by combining the tahini and
Fat: 3 g
Carbs: 29 g
Protein: 9 g
Total Calories: 171 Calories