Roasted Chickpeas | Snack
These guilt-free snacks are full of flavour and satisfying. They take some time to
bake but require almost no labour. These are great for a mid-afternoon snack.
Two 15-ounce cans chickpeas, rinsed and drained
1 teaspoon garlic powder
2 teaspoons chili powder
½ teaspoon of sea salt
2 tablespoons lime juice
1. Preheat oven to 400°F. Line a baking sheet with
parchment paper and set aside.
2. Place the chickpeas in a gallon-size resealable plastic bag and add the
seasonings. Shake well until completely coated.
3. Spread the seasoned chickpeas evenly on the prepared baking sheet.
4. Bake for 45–55 minutes, stirring every 15–20 minutes so the chickpeas cook
evenly, until golden brown.
5. Serve warm or cold for an anytime snack.